Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jaiya Ivie Turns 4

On the morning of Jaiya's birthday, I posted this picture with this caption.




One of my favorite pictures of my sweet girl.




For her birthday this year, Jaiya wanted a friend birthday. Of course, I was happy to make that happen. She invited her friends from school, and some friends she's always had, and her cousins. We did a Winter Wonderland them. She picked out a Frozen cake and we had hot chocolate and doughnuts. We played snowman bowling and musical chairs. It was definitely a perfect 4th birthday.

Since last year, she has been asking for a pinata at her next party. I found the cutest Elsa one that we could use, and she absolutely love it. It was just a tad bit morbid seeing Elsa hanging from our front tree...oops.

18 kids showed up. I was sweating by the end of the party, but Jaiya had so much fun, I didn't even care.












Happy Birthday my sweetie bug!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Happiest of birthdays to grandma's little Angel!!! She is as beautiful on the INSIDE as she is on the outside!!!! She loves unconditionally and I love HER for that!!!!! Happy 4th Jijjy Bug!!!!!