Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WSU Graduation

It has been a long time coming, and through all the anxiety, tears, and stress, I did it. All while in the program I got pregnant with Jaiya, Dustin moved to Sandy for 16 weeks for Academy to work at the prison, I had Jaiya, lost a dear adopted Grandpa, and here we are...I am DONE. It really was very enjoyable for the most part. I loved the program, and everyone in my class and at the hospital. The past 2 years have been busy, but such an enjoyable journey, and as I mentioned with my announcement on my acceptance into the Sonography program,  it continues....

Dustin, Jaiya, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Wall, Brady, Kayla, Hadlee, and Houston, all came to support me at Graduation, which was held in Ogden at the Dee Events Center. I think there were 800+ who actually walked that day, and over 8,000 are in a medical program. I didn't walk when I got my first Associates degree, and this time, I ended up being very happy that I made the choice to do so...I wanted my family to see where there helped me get with all of their help!












After my graduation, which thankfully only lasted about an hour and a half, we all met up for some Texas Roadhouse. It was so much fun. I love having the fam there together.. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Cute post! You deserve all the RELIEF, ANTI-STRESS, and HAPPINESS in the world after these last 2 years!