Friday, June 29, 2012

A day at the Zoo

06.28.12
It feels like a millenium since I have stepped foot on to the grounds of Hogle Zoo. I don't even remember the last time we went. Dustin assured me that years ago, when Hadlee was a baby, we went with her...hmmm, maybe my brain was fogged from heat stroke or something, cause I do not remember that. But, nontheless, I have been so excited to take our little Buggy to see the animals. She loves animals, especially monkeys. Anything that would remind her of Boots. It was so fun that we were able to go with the family: Mom, Kim & the boys, and Kayla and her kiddos. I love family get-togethers.




























3 comments:

Januari and Jaden said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Jaiya is so stinkin' cute and getting so big! We all went to the zoo one year after the Bees game, I have some pictures of you guys...but I cannot remember when, I think when Jaden & I lived in Draper..2006 or 2007 maybe. Lots more fun with kiddos! :)

Camille said...

Your pictures turned out cute! I wish we coud have had Coles lil family there too!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

children s bedroom furniture said...

Hello there
Dustin. Matasha. Jaiya
Enjoyed this post, thanks for this excellent topic; It brings light into the dark!