Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm Official

Nothing has ever scared me more, than thinking about taking my boards. Goodness, all that stress about did me in! I studied my tushy off! I just couldn't bare the thought of doing all of this hard work over the past 2 years,and it all coming down to this one test. Considering, test taking is my down-fall, I had every right to be extremely mortified.

I scheduled my test for May 10 at 10:45a.m, at the Pearson Vue Testing Center in Draper. I drove up that morning, the whole way trying to stay calm and think about anything but my test. I got there early and started a little after 10. Once I began, ya know that feeling of, "I have totally got this!?"...Ya, that wasn't the case. I panicked. I didn't feel like I was doing that great. I finished around noon, and luckily, when taking your boards, you get your score immediately! I pushed that oh so frightening "finish" button, and......................................You scored: 83! Wooooohooooo! I have never been so happy. Actually, it took me a while to shake off the shock of actually being done. I was immediately exhausted, had a headache, wanted to sleep, and in a weird fog. I had been all hyped up for so long preparing for the test, that once all the adreneline wore off, I needed to some much needed R&R!

It still seems unreal that's it over. I am so so happy to be done, and I have my hubby, Jaiya, My in-laws, and my Mom and Jer to thank for the success. I couldn't have done it without everyone's love and support, and their help with Jaiya! 
This is my badge that came in the mail along with my license!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

woot woot congrats!! That I know was not easy to do with being wife and mom!! good job!!

Camille said...

YAY fer da BADGE!!!! You did awesome and did work hard and studied harder!!! WAY TO GO SMOOSH! Luv ya!!!!!