Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Apple of my Eye

I was so excited this past week just waiting for Sunday to come so that Dustin and I could go to Delaware and pick up April! (a.k.a. "The Apple of my Eye!") She was in town for her friends wedding, and her last couple of days here she stayed with us. We had so much fun eating, shopping, and going to the movies.



Always on the phone...ha just kidding Ape!


Waiting to eat dinner at The Cheesecake Factory....Mmmm...Mmmm...Good!


Dust and I


Ape and I went to "My Sister's Keeper" Monday afternoon in between shopping! It was so sad! We were so glad we went, but we bawled throughout the entire movie!:(


Thanks Ape for taking the time of work, and away from Rowdy to come and visit!:) I had a blast, and I miss you already! Love you!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Cute pictures of you and "Ape"! In front of the Cheesecake Factory you look like you could be sisters!!! I'm sure you 2 had a blast together! Can't wait to get there! I love yer gutts :)

Januari and Jaden said...

I thought I'd leave this as a comment, figured you'd get it faster. To change our name, just click on the tool under your list of blogs on the side, and select ours and click "rename." Then you can name it anything you want. By the way, love your hair dark!!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

You look like you're havin fun! How are you guys doin? Is Dustin doin well sellin? You look cute in your pics!