Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking In the Rays!



Unfortunately I did not make it to the Capitol and the White House yesterday! Dustin and I had been talking about going together since we moved out here, and I thought I would keep my word and lay poolside instead!
It was a great day! Allayna, Tiffany and I spent 4 hours at the pool. Up until yesterday, the weather had been in the 60's and 70's, but yesterday were in the 80's! Perfect for that summer glow!

After that, I came home, and watched the movie "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan! It was so cute! I have never seen it before, but thanks to my trusty Netflix account (thanks court for telling me about it. I LOVE IT) I am now able to watch movie after movie...and you know how I LOVE movies!


The guys had met their Saturday incentive to go see a movie so we all went to Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian! Us girls already had been about a week ago, but I was so glad I could see it again! It is so funny! I never saw the first one, so that is definitely on my list of movies to watch!

No comments: