Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers! Being a mother is one of the most important, and hard jobs you could ever find! I especially want to thank my mom and my mother-in-law for all that they do, and have done for me! I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful mother who has done everything she can to provide such a great life for me. She has always worked so hard, and loved everyone around her. She would do anything for anybody, and I admire that so much. It is times like these, being so far away from home, that you realize how much you depend on your mother. I rely on my mom for everything and I am so thankful that she is always willing to help me; whether it be with wifely duties like cooking and cleaning, or with friends or work, she always is available and full of advice! She is so loving and full of ambition, and I am so proud every time I hear how much I am like my mom! What an amazing women! Thank you mom for all you do! It is all very much appreciated! I love you mom!
My mother-in-law is definitely one of my best friends! We can talk for hours and she has so much about her that I admire and strive to be like! When it comes to helping you out, she is always there. She is great at answering any question that Dustin and I ever have, and we take advantage of that often! We call for EVERYTHING! Thank you Candi for being such a great friend and mother-in-law, and most importantly for raising an amazing son. He means everything to me, and I know that you have a large hand in who he is today! I love you so much, and I am so grateful for all you do!
And thank you to our sisters, sister-in-laws, and grandma's for being such great examples to us! We love you guys!

I love these pictures of our moms!:)


1 comment:

Camille said...

THANK YOU so much Tash! You are very sweet! I love you and appreciate you too!!!! I was SOOO blessed to have been able to have such a FUN, loving, and caring daughter! And one that can BURP louder than anyone else on the planet is pretty awesome too!!! The Lord gave me "YOU" because He knew I would only be able to have 1child and so He blessed me with THE best! :) Thanks again! I miss you guys and love you to the moon and back!!!!! (