Sunday, February 1, 2009

State Drill Team Competition

Kayla had to take some of the cheerleaders up to the State Drill Team Competition. Since only 4 were going she invited me, my mom and Tiffany to go with. I was so glad that I was able to watch my cousin Tyra perform, and see all the hard work that they had all put into their dances! She did a great job. My cousin Emily is the advisor, and she has done a great job with the girls. You can tell they just love her. We had a great time! Thanks Kayla!

We were all a little loopy after a while! We got up way too early!!!


2 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

I'm so glad we got to see you yesterday! It was a fun day. All your new posts are so fun. How cool is it that you saw a whale?! I've seen dolphins, but never a whale. I love the ocean!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Tash!! I'm loving all of your posts...finally :) We need to plan a time when Zach and I can come visit you and see your new place and have some dinner! Let me know when it works best for you with the house and everything being finished...love you sista!