Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary

On January 22, my mom and Jerry celebrated their 4 year anniversary. I am so happy that they found each other, and Jerry has been such a wonderful step-dad! They have been so good to Dustin and I, and letting us stay with them while we worked on our house! I loved being back home! THANK YOU MOM AND JERRY! They are such great examples to Dustin and I, and on August 22 they were sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple. I am so proud of them and their decision to be sealed! I love my mom so much and I am so happy that she has found someone that makes her happy. I am eternally greatful for Jerry and all he has done for me and my mom! I love you both so much!!! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks so much sweetie!!! I already miss you guys! I don't care if you're only across town we still have to have SLEEP OVERS! I love you guys SO much and i'm so proud of you!

Camille said...

Oh and by the way..... it's been 4 years! :) This is Jerry...THANKS TASH! I love you too