Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I received a...


Thanks Brandi;)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Award 7 bloggers with the award
7 facts about myself: (oh boy...get ready...)
1. I am a new mommy to little miss Jaiya Ivie. She is the most precious little girl ever. I am amazed by everything she does!
2. I love my DVR. I have a gazillion shows to watch all of the time.
3. I am addicted to Dt. Dr. Pepper, and fill my 52 oz. mug up EVERY day. (sometimes twice a day) but...I probably shouldn't admit that...
4. I bath at least twice a day. 4 times if I am lucky.
5. I LOVE "The Talk." It's my favorite talk show EVER! I laugh my butt off every time I watch it.
6. I yawn with one eye open, the other closed. Dustin calls it "the one-eyed yawn." And I don't think he finds it too attractive...
7. I am DEATHLY afraid of large bodies of water with "creatures" in it! Ugh. Like a deep river, lake, THE OCEAN! Terrifying!!!!
I want to award:
Mom
Kim
Heather
Allayna
Tiff
Nicki
Marg

1 comment:

Layna Torg said...

yesss... Thanks So Much! haha :)