Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am now...

The big 2-4!
This year I was spoiled with new shoes, perfume (some from Dust and some from his parents!!! YAY!), a watch, and scrubs from my hubby, and Mom and Jer gave me the picture of the SLC temple that I had been wanting FOREVER!
Dustin and Jaiya took me out the day before my birthday for some shopping and some lunch. Nothing like my 1st birthday as a new mommy!;) It was the best thus far!
Then, the day of my birthday, we woke up and went to Tyson and Lana's little boy Jaxton's baby blessing. (Tyson did such a great job!!!) Then we headed to Richfield with Ma and Jer for some lunch;) (I really like to eat if you can't tell!)
Couldn't have asked for a better birthday!


Isn't it gorgeous??? I LOVE IT! I love all temples, but the Salt Lake temple is by far my favorite! The architecture, the landscaping, everything about it I love. Can't wait to go inside someday...

On the 4th, we went up to the Jazz game with Mike and Dez. It was so much fun to hang out with them. We don't get to very often, everyone is so busy! We had seats on row 15, and the Jazz beat the Pistons! YAY! Can't wait to go again!

Cute Mike and Dez

Just helpin' him out...that's what friends are for right?!

Not quite sure who this man is...but Dez thought he was pretty cute apparently!;)

Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough were there...we didn't even know until we left and Dustin's dad called to tell us:( Darn, we could have done some major stalking if we would have known!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Cute pics of ya'all! I'm so glad you had a fun birthday!!! BUT! I'm going to put a BAN on any more pics of me! I just couldn't be more funny lookin! Now no more!!! THANKS