Sunday, October 4, 2009



You know what I love??? (besides my Hubby and puppy)



One FANTASTIC girls weekend in St. George! With just the gals!



Our annual girls trip to St. George has become one of my FAVORITE traditions! Not only because I LOVE to shop, or that I LOVE musicals, or even that I get away from homework, housework, and other chaotic parts of everyday life, but because I get to spend QUALITY time with my Mom, and sister(s). "Laughter is an instant vacation." ~Milton Berle ...and that it was... We laughed until it hurt- one of my favorite things to do!



We started the tradition of doing our "Favorite Things" to go along with our tradition of "Girls Weekend." It is always so much fun to see what everyone brings. When we first got to the hotel, we exchanged our "Favorite Things" and freshened up for some dinner at Cafe Rio! (my fave) Our hotel room was hilariously painted. It was like they said, "If we paint random parts of the wall, maybe it will look like a seperate rooms. We could do a BRIGHT RED wall that will be a great backdrop for our guests to take pictures...Oh, and lets put pictures of Eagles EVERWHERE in cheap frames, it will really brighten it up in here..." Not that I have anything against color, or eagles for that matter...but, I'm just sayin', maybe a little help from an interior designer would help boost their popularity...just a suggestion.








I love my mom...

...and my Sissy!


The infamous red wall! oh dear...



Our "Oh no you di'nt!" faces...ha ha Ma your silly!



This year we went to the musical AIDA. It is a sweet love story with music by Elton John. If you are at all interested in musicals, this is a MUST see! The acting and singing was amazing!


The two main leads...they couldn't have done better! I was so impressed!






We also spent the day doing my FAVORITE thing...going to the movies! We couldn't decide whether to see "All About Steve" or "Love Happens" so...we decided to go to both! We loved both movies. One was hilarious, and one was a cute/sad love story! I made sure to write my opinion under my .movies. section on my blog...

"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder." Alfred Hitchcock And isn't that true...? Kayla and I invested in the LARGEST drink and popcorn you could get, and boy was it good...but I was about ready to have an accident midway through the movie. My Dt. Coke was ginormous!







We also made 2, very well-worth-it, stops by The Orange Peel for some Bubble Tea (or should I say Bubble Smoothie) I had forgotten how much I LOVED that place...awwww....pure deliciousness.






Thanks Mom and KAYLAuna Markavic for the fun trip! I can't wait until next year to see what craziness we can stir up! Love you both SO MUCH! And remember...what happens in St. George, stays in St. George! ha ha ha

3 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

That was me that deleted...I can't spell... Cute post, ya lil silly pants! Ok, I look like i've been skiing for a week! Just tell people I'm part racoon! CRAP! You 2 look cute though! OF COURSE!!! I love ya "Smoosh" :)

the winn-ers said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! I sure miss you! :) Summer went so fast, but I'm glad that I get to enjoy the warm weather and the pool here in Texas! :) I like it here. Well I hope that you have a nice fall. And good luck with school!