Saturday, March 15, 2014

anniversary time for us

7 years with this handsome guy.
It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that 11 years of my life have been with this person. It feels like we just met, but when I think of all of the things we have experienced during those 11 years, it feels like we have been together forever. We were kids 11 years ago. Literally. And now we are about to welcome baby #2 in to our little family in just a few months. It's amazing really. Everything little thing about me, the person I am, the mom I am, the career I am in...it all was experienced and a product of our relationship. We have had many highs and lows, and learned so much about life together.
He's amazing. I'm so happy he chose me. 




1 comment:

Camille said...

Happy Anni to you 2 kiddos!!!! I love you both and couldn't be happier than to have you both as my kids!!!!! What a great pair!!! Here's to MANY more happy years together! CHEERS!!!!