Thursday, May 26, 2011

A BIG Congrats to...

Two VERY important people in my life...




My Brother Jace & My Fabulous Friend Tiff




I am so proud of my brother. No words can even describe what an amazing person he is. He a great example, and I couldn't be more lucky to have him in my life.


He is leaving June 4th for his 2nd Tour of Duty.


I'm so proud that my brother is serving our country, and I am forever greatful for the sacrifices he has made to protect our Freedom!




We had a BBQ with all of our family and all of Jace's friends last Saturday before he leaves. It was a great turnout!




Jaiya, Jace, and I






SIBLINGS...



Jaiya's 1st time swinging!



4 Generations




Me, Dad & Kayla






CONGRATS to the new Mr. & Mrs. Broderick!



Wow...what a beautiful wedding! It was held at Wadley Farms in Lindon, and I must say, EXCELLENT choice Tiff! It was beautiful...and so was the bride! She looked amazing. I am so proud of her. She is such a sweet person and she found someone who she loves and who loves her so much!



I LOVE love-birds...so sweet!



And my sweet Jijjy-bug did so good for having such a long day...Her and Daddy spent the day together while I ran around...Dust is always SO much help. He was running on 3 hours of sleep, and I don't know how he did it...but THANKS to him for always being so supportive.


Now, I need to get caught up on homework...so that I can enjoy and celebrate this Memorial Day weekend with our family and friends! Enjoy and be safe everyone!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Good pics from the BBQ! That was such a special day! And Tiff looked so pretty! I'm happy for her :) It seems like yesterday you 2 were living in Ephraim taking care of a TURTLE!!! ;)